Wishes

August 22, 2021

 


During the time I spent in this course, I personally feels like I have learnt so much more. Even though the topics discussed were something that I am familiar of, there are still new knowledge to gain. As the part of the assessment require us to work in group, I realize the importance of leadership and group work. In group, all workload and burden should be shared, so communication is the important part of it. 

I also realize that I have to plan ahead. During my group presentation, I have a connection problem so the presentation is a little confusing on my part as what I explain and what the slide showed is different. That might affect the audience's focus and understanding. And for that, I am so sorry.




I truly enjoys my time in this course. I personally really love how my naqibah, Sister Ain summed up all of our presentation. And sometimes gives additional information for us to study on. I also loves how Sister Ain asked us to conduct an activity after the presentation. Even though there was a very little options on how and what we are going to do because of the online class, I think it was all fun. 




Lastly, I wanted to say thank you to my groupmates; Aimie, Raihan, Yasmin and Aini for being amazing and responsible. I loves working with them as they are all easy to communicate with and also very understanding. I also wanted to thank Sister Ain for being a great and amazing instructor. Thank you so much. I hope we can all meet one day. Stay safe everyone~


You Might Also Like

0 Comments